Wednesday 16 September 2015

Introduction

Hi, my name is Harry Naylor and I am currently studying A2 Media Studies at Crompton House Sixth Form. This is the presentation of my A2 G324 Advanced Portfolio, in which I have showed evidence of my work during pre production, production and post production of a horror trailer I have created with another member of my class called 'The Door'- it follows the story of a 17 year old English teen called Adam Black who has moved into a new home only to find a locked room which it is haunted by the ghost of a young girl.

In my group there was two members, me and Benjamin Hurst. Our blog posts will therefore be quite similar as we are working on the same production.



Image of me, Harry Naylor
Image of my other group member, Benjamin Hurst
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment