Friday 6 November 2015

Crew List





Harry Naylor as Director + Camera Man 
I was born on the 8th May 1998, and I am currently studying Physics, Media Studies and Economics at A level and hopes to go on to study at university and work in the media. 
“It was a great experience to direct “The Door” This experience has really helped me develop my skills in directing a production. The cast members really helped make the whole process smooth and easy. 

 
 




 Ben Hurst as Producer 
Ben Hurst was born on 29th December 1997. He is currently studying Media Studies, Drama and ICT A levels and hopes to go onto study at university next year. 
"I have a lot previous experience producing media products, I have made several short videos for YouTube in the past, including animation and gaming videos. This made me the obvious choice to be the producer for "The Door"- and this experience has helped me develop my skills even further". 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment